The Amasong board is a group of women that supports the operation and growth of the Amasong chorus. Both singers and non-singers are welcome to run for election to the board, and terms are a minimum of two years, maximum of six. The board’s standard meeting is the second Tuesday of the month in the early evening.
The board develops policies and budgets and carry out projects that further the well-being of Amasong. The board also hosts the annual retreat and participates in fundraising and social activities with the chorus. The board is responsible for the financial health of Amasong.
We are Raeann Dossett, Jen Gibas, Suzanne Linder (convener; firstname.lastname@example.org), Jan Petee, Heidi Reible (co-secretary), Katharine Schleich, Laura Stevens (co-secretary), Heidi Vasel, Beth Watkins (co-convener), and Kelley Wegeng (treasurer; email@example.com).
- Amasong board bylaws (pdf)
- finance reports (folder)
- Amasong board meeting minutes are stored in one big folder that is organized in sub-folders by year. (URL https://goo.gl/Imqk2g )
- fundraising: contact Suzanne Linder
- finance: contact Suzanne Linder
- personnel: contact Beth Watkins
- social: contact Jan Petee